Malindo Air has released a step-by-step guide on how to get the most out of your luggage space for your holiday. Check out the below packing guide:
- Roll clothing item tightly, folding them in half beforehand if necessary. Utilize space by stuffing rolled undergarments and socks in your shoes.
- Place heavier items like shoes along walls of luggage, jackets and other bulkier items are also good to place at the bottom of your suitcase.
- Rolled jeans and pants should be place on top of heavy items.
- Lighter items such as rolled sweaters and shorts should be placed on top of pants.
- Rolled items such as dresses, t-shirts and shirts should be placed on top of lighter items (delicates that cannot be rolled may also be placed on top of these items)
- Cosmetic bags and toiletries items are last and should be placed on top of these items.
- You’re finished! Now enjoy your trip!